Yeovil Games
21 September, 2017, 22:25:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GUMSHOE Investigative Horror  (Read 115 times)
aescleal
Rank 2 – The Sequel

View Profile
« on: 02 June, 2017, 20:53:10 PM »

Hi Y'all,

I just discovered a bunch of scenarios I wrote for the Call of Cthulhu 7th Ed. playtest yonks ago and reckon they'd work better with a system like GUMSHOE behind them. They're all modern day so the base rules would probably be more Nights Black Agents than Trail of Cthulhu. Quick descriptions are...

The Body at the Monument: A mutilated body is discovered at the War Memorial on Portland heights. The body is stark naked and there are bizarre symbols carved onto the body.

The Three Body Problem: Three Charmouth palaeontologists are found dead, their residences ransacked. The police are, as usual, baffled as they all look like they died of natural causes but there was deliberate breaking and entering around the time they died.

A Home on the Range: An Army corporal kills himself and several other soldiers during a live firing near Bovington. There's nothing out of the ordinary except for an apparent obsession with Tyneham, a village on the Army range evacuated during the second world war.

If anyone fancies playing one or more of these please reply below!

Cheers,

Ash

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 03 July, 2017, 11:01:12 AM »

Sounds fun I like the investigate-y horror stuff, when were you thinking of running?
aescleal
Rank 2 – The Sequel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 July, 2017, 14:22:19 PM »

No idea of time yet, wanted to see whether anyone was at all interested first!
George

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 July, 2017, 12:38:32 PM »

I'm interested
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: