Yeovil Games
23 October, 2017, 01:50:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New face on the block!  (Read 231 times)
Kahnage

View Profile
« on: 25 April, 2017, 17:23:01 PM »

So Malc has been trying to get me to join for quite some time. I finally caved and here I am! I'm pretty new to the whole tabletop gaming but iv always been interested, it was the lack of people to play with that was the issue.

I'm looking into Dystopian Wars right now, but I'm also very interested in getting something set up for the Batman Minature Game as well, received the rulebook in the post today.

Look forward to meeting you all!
Maccabeus
Blood Bowl Coaches
I couldn't think of a title for this bit, so I'll just say 'RoboChap is awesome'

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 25 April, 2017, 18:34:31 PM »

Welcome aboard!

I'd certainly be interested in seeing how the Batman Game plays.
Malcy Malc
Committee Members
Sir Postsalot

Hunting for fossils.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 April, 2017, 20:08:01 PM »

Welcome dude, feel free to drop in on us and have a look at the games we're playing at any point. If you want to play any games, it's best to arrange them on these forums first. If you want a taste of Dystopian Wars or whatever, people will likely be more than happy to give you a demo game, and likely loan miniatures.

As for Batman, I've had my eye on that for a while. Looks really good!
Kahnage

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 April, 2017, 21:02:22 PM »

Im not working sunday this weekend so I may pop down for a few hours and see what people are up to.

Once I've got the hang of Batman and got 2 small teams I'd be more than happy to arrange some demo games for folks that want to try it out.
LethalKitten
Administrator
Approaching the ton...

The feeling when the GM asks 'are you sure?'

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 April, 2017, 12:17:15 PM »

Welcome. Yeah feel free to drop in.

Have a look on the 'arrange a game' thread to see what stuff is already planned for the next few weeks. I'm sure you'll easily find a bunch of people who are interested in all sorts of games
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: