Yeovil Games
21 September, 2017, 22:25:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying. [Jan 15 - March 5]  (Read 193 times)
LethalKitten
Administrator
All the cool kids were born in the 80's

The feeling when the GM asks 'are you sure?'

View Profile
« on: 02 December, 2016, 11:47:36 AM »

Hey so I just want a confirmation of who is playing this next season in the EVENING slot?

Note: This will be a Marvel game, you can play any character you want, however it is being set in the UK, not in America. This is for 2 reasons, number 1 I don't need a PhD in comic book stories or have a memorised map of New York. Number 2, I'm not dicking about trying to emulate American cultural responses to stuff when I have no idea what that would be. You can still be any of the available heroes, just decide if they are their comic/film versions and have moved to the UK for a reason, or if they are from the UK originally in the cannon of the game. You are also completely free to be your own character.

If you are seriously put off by the idea of it being changed from the New York version then you really want Ash to GM it, not me.

Below: Please tell me if you are interested AND please state whether you would prefer to be a pre-existing character or a custom character. I am aware some people are happy to go with the consensus but please still state what you would prefer so we doing end up in an infinate loop of everyone saying 'I don't mind' repeatedly. Thanks.
« Last Edit: 04 December, 2016, 11:19:57 AM by LethalKitten » Logged
aescleal
Rank 2 – The Sequel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 02 December, 2016, 17:08:12 PM »

As it's set in the UK I'd like to go with a custom character - Spider Man or the Human Torch really need NY to seem real to me although a fish out of water game might be interesting.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02 December, 2016, 18:34:04 PM »

I'm up for this, I'd love to play Brian Braddock (Captain britain) if I can work out how to stat him!
Tomsk
Blood Bowl Coaches
[insert humorous forum title here]

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 December, 2016, 01:37:40 AM »

I was thinking of being Bruce Banner.
LethalKitten
Administrator
All the cool kids were born in the 80's

The feeling when the GM asks 'are you sure?'

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03 December, 2016, 20:46:45 PM »

Yeah that's great. Clive- have a look at stats and stuff and we can tweak the final sheet together. Otherwise feel free to give me a description of who they are and what they can do and I'll have a go at doing a sheet. I typed 'Captain Britain marvel heroic rpg' into google and a few suggestions came up so that should give you a jumping off point.

Tom- That's fine. Up to you what is cannon and what isn't in terms of the films/comics before you arrived in the UK.

Ask- Your character looks fine as she is.
« Last Edit: 03 December, 2016, 20:49:21 PM by LethalKitten » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: