Yeovil Games
23 August, 2017, 07:02:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: League Table and Stats  (Read 4124 times)
RoboChap
Web E. Coyote
Administrator
YOUR TOAST HAS BEEN BURNT, AND NO AMOUNT OF SCRAPING WILL REMOVE THE BLACK PART

Exitus Acta Probat

View Profile
« on: 15 June, 2013, 20:07:56 PM »

Here is the most up to date League Table!

Here is the current list of leading scorers!

Here is the current list of leading casualty-causing-guys!

...and the moral of the story is 'Appreciate what you've got', because basically, I'm fantastic.

So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato...

The movie of my life must be really low budget.

And JESUS WEPT for there were no more worlds to conquer
RoboChap
Web E. Coyote
Administrator

Exitus Acta Probat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 28 July, 2013, 21:32:41 PM »

The above tables have been updated throughout the season so far for each game, however I have been updating the file the page points at rather than thread so it has not been marked as a new post on the forum. This meant a lot of people were missing that it had been update so I was asked to post here on each update so it's bumped. Hey chicka bump bump.

...and the moral of the story is 'Appreciate what you've got', because basically, I'm fantastic.

Tomsk
Blood Bowl Coaches
[insert humorous forum title here]

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 July, 2013, 19:54:03 PM »

Are you missing the record sheet for Dogmatic Dwarfs vs Midnight Crew?  Me and Rob played on the 21st.
RoboChap
Web E. Coyote
Administrator

Exitus Acta Probat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 July, 2013, 20:05:20 PM »

Are you missing the record sheet for Dogmatic Dwarfs vs Midnight Crew?  Me and Rob played on the 21st.

I am indeed missing that one, Rob thought it was in the folder but it's not. May be in the cupboard!

Tomsk
Blood Bowl Coaches
[insert humorous forum title here]

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 July, 2013, 20:17:25 PM »

ok doke, I'll check to see if it ended up packed away with my board.
RoboChap
Web E. Coyote
Administrator

Exitus Acta Probat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 August, 2013, 09:50:38 AM »

Locutus9956
Sir Postsalot

Resistance is futile

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 August, 2013, 17:57:49 PM »

This forum needs a like button for that bump Tongue

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite signature on the forum!
Gory
Level 1 – Taking on the forum!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04 September, 2013, 21:40:32 PM »

Greetings Blood Bowl Fans!

With just two games to go, things are really hotting up in the YGBBL!

Green Street Elite maintain their unbeaten season, although were very fortunate to gain a last-gasp equaliser as Phalanx became the first team to take points off the leaders this campaign. Shadow Forest continued their meteoric rise up the table, as a fourth straight victory saw them move up to second position, defeating Justice Department who drop into the bottom half. New Loren Maple leaves came out on top in their bloody game with basement side ORChestra, moving above SLAP, whose slump continues after Midnight Crew inflicted a third straight defeat on the bekilted dwarfs. Midnight Crew, who themselves picked up a third win on the trot move into the top half of the table for the first time this season, albeit having played a game more than most of their rivals. And finally Dogmatic Dwarfs secured their first victory of the season, defeating Glade Defenders.

With the league now coming down the home stretch, let's take a look at who can still claim the league title!

Champions:
Green Street Elite will be named champions if they avoid defeat in each of their remaining two games, or win at least one. They will also claim the title if this weeks all elf match between 2nd placed Shadow Forest and 3rd placed Loren Maple Leaves ends in a draw.

Shadow Forest Wanderers can claim the title outright if they win both of their remaining games and GSE lose both of their remaining matches. If SFW win two and GSE claim one point, the league will be decided by Touchdown and Casualty difference.

New Loren Maple Leaves remain in the hunt for glory, and can take the title race to the final game if they beat Shadow Forest and GSE lose to Justice Department. With the Leaves playing Elite in the final round of matches, a win and a swing in touchdown difference would see the trophy head in a leafy direction

Runners-Up:
1 from Green Street Elite, Shadow Forest Wanderers, New Loren Maple Leaves, SLAP and Justice Department

Bottom:
Any one of three teams could still claim the unwanted Wooden Spoon, with Glade Defenders, Dogmatic Dwarfs and ORChestra all hoping to avoid ending the season propping up the league. ORChestra currently occupy the bottom spot, however victory in the bottom of the table clash with Dogmatic Dwarfs could see them move back above the Dwarfs with one game to play.

So there you have it Blood Bowl fans, stayed tuned for the exciting climax of the league season!
« Last Edit: 08 September, 2013, 10:03:42 AM by RoboChap » Logged

BREAKING NEWS: GREEN STREET ELITE NAMED YGBBL CHAMPIONS!!

Gory Linebreaker, former Blood Bowl star turned Broadcaster with the Blood Bowl Channel

Career stats: 43 games played, 50 Touchdowns, 13 Casualties
Gory
Level 1 – Taking on the forum!!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08 September, 2013, 22:06:52 PM »

Welcome back Blood Bowl fans!

What an exciting day of Blood Bowl we had today, with three teams still battling it out for the Championship!

Green Street Elite had spent the whole season sitting on the top of the league after recording six wins from their first six games, before their 100% record was ended by Phalanx in week seven. Knowing that a return to winning ways would seal the title, GSE faced Justice Department who, despite starting the day in sixth position, still remained in the hunt for the runners up spot. A strong start by Justice Department saw them steal the ball from the GSE back line and take a 1-0 lead into half time courtesy of a third touchdown of the season for Ocks. Slack defending from Green Street at the beginning of the second left an inviting gap for Giant who was only too happy to run through unopposed to double the Justice Department lead. 2-0, and the league leaders were beginning to look over their shoulder at the chasing pack. Knowing they needed two touchdowns to salvage anything from the game, Green Street came out flying on the following drive. Paagash powered through the front line before dodging and sprinting into the endzone to halve the deficit. 2-1 with just over a quarter of the match remaining, and GSE had hope. Thrower Matukk, the Green Street leading scorer grabbed the ball, but with very little chance to break through, it looked increasingly unlikely that he would continue his run of scoring in every game this season. Scorer soon turned provider however, picking out lineorc Kradash, who had made a bold run forward. A succesful pass and successful catch allowed Kradash to run through for his first touchdown for Green Street. 2-2 and Green Street had pulled it out of the bag. They now looked to the result of Shadow Forest Wanderers and New Loren Maple Leaves to see whether the title race would go down to the last game of the season...

...second placed Shadow Forest Wanderers and third placed New Loren Maple Leaves both went into this game knowing a win would keep their title hopes alive. An early touchdown from Beren gave Wanderers the lead, before a brace from Phaneuffe saw the Leaves take a 2-1 lead. Beren himself picked up a second touchdown to level the scores once more, and with the game restarting at 2-2, news filtered through that GSE had slipped up again, failing to win for the second game in a row. This meant that the Maple Leaves were now out of the running for the championship, however Shadow Forest Wanderers could still force things to go down to the wire. It was the Maple Leaves who ran out winners however, with two touchdowns from Sunedin securing a 4-2 win, meaning Green Street Elite are named Champions with one game remaining.

In the bottom of the table clash, Dogmatic Dwarfs picked up a second successive victory, beating ORChestra 2-0, ensuring that Dwarfs would not finish the season in bottom position. In the remaining fixture, Glade Defenders lost 2-0 to SLAP, meaning ORChestra still have a slim chance of avoiding finishing bottom.

Lets take another look at the permutations:

Champions: Green Street Elite

Runners Up:

New Loren Maple Leaves can cement their position in second spot with victory over newly crowned champions Green Street Elite. Should they fail to win, SLAP and Shadow Forest Wanderers can both overhaul them, with victories against Dogmatic Dwarfs and ORChestra respectively.

Bottom:

Glade Defenders must avoid defeat against Phalanx to ensure they do not finish the season bottom. Should they lose, ORChestra can move off the bottom with victory over Shadow Forest Wanderers via touchdown difference.
« Last Edit: 08 September, 2013, 22:09:26 PM by RoboChap » Logged

BREAKING NEWS: GREEN STREET ELITE NAMED YGBBL CHAMPIONS!!

Gory Linebreaker, former Blood Bowl star turned Broadcaster with the Blood Bowl Channel

Career stats: 43 games played, 50 Touchdowns, 13 Casualties
Locutus9956
Sir Postsalot

Resistance is futile

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09 September, 2013, 11:56:51 AM »

The smacks of Anti-sylvan match fixing to me. Miraculous comeback in the second half to definitely deny either Elf team winning the league? Seems dodgy to me Wink

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite signature on the forum!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: